|Academic Year||Taxes Used|
When will I be notified of my financial aid eligibility?
Incoming students who apply for aid will be notified of their eligibility (or of any documents needed to determine eligibility) at the time of their admission decision. Current students who apply for aid by our deadline will typically receive a financial aid offer in June.
The College Financing Plan is a standardized federal aid notice designed to simplify the financial aid information for prospective U.S. citizens and permanent residents who have applied to multiple institutions. The College Financing Plan provides families with a tool to compare the Net Cost (total cost minus grants and scholarships) at each institution.
To view and print the College Financing Plan:
- Sign in to Banner Self-Service
- Select the Financial Aid Tab
- Select Undergraduate Students
- Select Current Award Information*
- Select the appropriate Aid Year
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to view and/or print the College Financing Plan
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for assistance with any questions about the above information or about the College Financing Plan.